Report A Problem

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Report a Concern/Issue

Please call Town Hall at (928) 428-2290 or email Town Hall to report a problem, issue or concern with things such as:

  • Potholes
  • sidewalk repairs
  • missed trash pick up
  • missing trash can
  • street light outages
  • broken playground equipment
  • other non emergency issues

If you email your concern during our regular business hours please allow 24 hours for a response. If you email during non business hours we will try and get back to you the next business day that we are open.

Report a Crime

To report a crime you can call (928) 428-2290 and press option 5 for the police department.

Graham County Sheriff's office at 928-428-3141 or 928-428-CRIME

Dispatch, please call (928) 428-0808

Graham County also offers an anonymous hotline for crime related activity. For more information you can visit Text-A-Tip.

Any life threatening information, please dial 911.